Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Has Sprung

Well March has ended and for the gallery it has been its best month since opening!! So a big thank you to all those customers that bought in March. We have had a mixture of sales from Limited Editions to Originals from traditional to contempary.

Since opening the Gallery our best seller was Alexander Millar, sorry Alex but you have been overtaken by Peter Smith. Well done Peter!!!

Our top 3 sellers are as follows:-

Peter Smith
Alexander Millar
Mackenzie Thorpe

However we have Paul Horton & John Waterhouse tied for 4th spot with Pele, Peter Hildick, Sarah Jane Szikora and Caroline Shotton fighting for 5th spot. It will be interesting to see if the positions change after the release of Alex's new pieces.

On a personal front I do have to wear glasses for reading so I am afraid to say my daughter has disowned me and will not even be in the same room as me when I wear them!!! Good job Diane still loves me and my son still tolerates me just!!!

I am going to make a plea at this point to all those people that stop look in the window and then walk away. I DO NOT BITE, I may look scarey but I am a very nice person honest!!!

No comments: