Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Feet Hurt!!!

My feet hurt (sorry Peter for using your phrase) as I spent the morning delivering our new leaflets. I delivered over 150 in glorious sunshine and spoke to a few people who said that they had heard of us and that they will make the effort to call in.

I also should have had my running shoes on as I was attacked twice by two very irate dogs!! Why is it that they let you in to the garden/drive and then sneak up on you and try to bite you?

I finally got back to the gallery and Diane casually over a cup of tea (I would have preferred a bowl of hot water for my feet!) announces that she has had a VIP calling into the gallery to have a browse and a chat. I am not at liberty to say who it is as they would like to keep their visit quiet.

We seem to be attracting VIP's as this is our second VIP visit within a week as we had a VIP visitor last Saturday! It's not what you know but who you know!!

No comments: