Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bye Bye August!!

Well thats it the end of August a very quiet month but we did manage some very good sales :-)

I can reveal that the top seller for August is Peter Smith. Well done Peter your work has stormed home in first place. The standings for August are as follows:-

1. Peter Smith
2. Bob Dylan
3. Caroline Shotton & Rob Ford
4. Sarah J Szikora & Paul Horton

Whats next I hear you say?

Well we are looking forward to September because it is my 43rd birthday on 6th and Dianes 40th birthday on 7th ! Oh yes - and we have an Autumn event to go to on 8th September which means the gallery will be closed that day.

First thing to mention is Dianes 40th birthday which she has spent all year worrying about up until a couple of weeks ago when she made an announcement that in her 40th year she is going to do lots of things that she has wanted to do but never had the time! She has a huge 'To Do' list which includes kayaking, windsurfing and to cycle to Amsterdam for charity! The Playtex Moonwalk has earned a place on her list too!

This is just a small selection on her very, very long to do list..good luck babes and you have my full support in these endeavours!!!

Second thing (not) to mention is my 43rd birthday it just proves I am an old man and my kids would say I am getting grumpier by the minute!!

Third thing is the ICC event held by Washington Green. This is where we go and meet the artists and view their new releases due out towards the end of September. I know there will be some totally fabulous pieces ... but don't worry - I shall be sure to tell you all about it when we get back :-)

September is going to be a busy month what with a special birthday and a feast of brand new releases to make you smile!!

No comments: