Saturday, February 16, 2008

Excited!!

Well February has got rid of the January blues!!!. We are half way through February and it has been a good start. We have sold an original by Rob Ford, numerious prints and I had to do my first Interest Free application, that was an experiance for me and the customer!!. My apologies go to the customer who had to put up with my errors and who by the time we had finished the application had managed to get her youngest child off to sleep!! I promise to be quicker next time!!

We are getting excited in the gallery as all the new images we had ordered at the Spring Fair are starting to arrive. As Diane says its Christmas every day!!! I have updated the website with the new images so please take a look at www.theacorngallery.co.uk

We are really looking forward to the arrival off the PELE images. Two of which have already sold out from the publisher. Glad we ordered more than one!!!

Please call in to the gallery when you are in Pocklington or if you can't get in then don't hesitate to ring us if there is anything you see on the website that grabs your eye!!!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Lovely to see you online. I'm a Pocklington resident and was one of those drowned rats that came in on the Christmas late night wash out.
It's great to have you gracing our high street and I wish you much continued success.
In fact I'm looking forward to the day when I have enough money at my disposal to fill your pockets a little more!

The Acorn Gallery said...

Hi Richard,

Many thanks for those kind words. I now know that there is at least one person who reads my blog!!

Best Regards,
John