Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Spring Fair

Well what can I say, what a day, left home at 6.30am arrived at the NEC, Birmingham at 9am. Located Washington Green's stand (Our main supplier) had a wander round as our appointment with Michelle the area rep wasn't till 11am. Whilst having a look at the fantastic new images we spotted a couple of the artists arriving and had a quick hello with Paul (Horton) and Peter (Smith).

Diane and I decided to have a look at the other stands and noticed a couple of independant artists who may well be added to our portfolio as the standard they showed would go alongside the work from Washington Green.

We had a look at Washington Green's main rival and decided that they didn't have anything worth looking at and once we were back on the Washington Green stand we could see why they are the industry leaders!!

At 11am sharp our tour of the stand commenced with Michelle (who looked stunning in her red suit). By 12.30pm our tour had ended and we went upstairs and had a cup of tea and a recap on what we had ordered... I needed a team of nurses to bring me round after we added up how much we had spent!!!!

I will just say that the new images that have been produced are stunning and show why Washington Green are ahead of their rivals. I would just like to add a thank you at this stage to the artists who's ability and talent is unbelievable. Thank you to all the artists for making my job so rewarding.

I will also say that all the images displayed were fantastic however the ones that stood out for me were Peter Smith, Alexander Millar, Paul Horton, Caroline Shotton, Govinder and Pele yes I did say Pele (you will have to keep watching the website for more info on this).

We had a great day and look forward to delivery of the new pieces!!

Keep watching the website too for the new images... www.theacorngallery.co.uk

No comments: