Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tired But Happy :-)

Today I feel tired! Why? I hear you ask? Well the answer is that yesterday I spent a total of 11 hours in the car driving up to Glasgow and back!!

The reason for the trip was to deliver an original Alexander Millar oil for a potential customer to view and hopefully buy!!

I was very pleased with myself as I managed to navigate my way through Glasgow and to the gentlemans house without the aid of a Tom Tom (or a Mum Mum!!).

This is the piece in question:-



This fantastic piece now has a superb new home and I hope that Graig, will take great pleasure from it.

So this is why today I am tired but also happy that The Acorn Gallery, in these difficult times, is still trading well and showing that the art market still has wide appeal!

As we keep saying 'Art is the new FTSE' :-)

No comments: