Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sorry!!!

Sorry if you tried to contact the Gallery on Monday but we were closed for the day as I had planned a birthday treat for Diane!!

At 7.45am on Monday morning we set off for Reading (via Cobham to deliver a couple of prints to a customer....hope you like them Chris)!!

I had planned to tell Diane that we had a meeting to go to in Reading but she guessed that something was afoot ... she found the bag packed and secreted away in the boot of the car so I had to confess!

All I can say is that Diane has never looked as wonderful as she did today and I know she had a truly fantastic, amazing day that will rank hopefully alongside her wedding day and the birth of our two children!!!

I must take this opportunity to advise that the Gallery will be closed on Saturday 20th September as I am taking Diane away for the weekend to London to see a show.... yes she knows about this one as she got the show tickets in her birthday card!! Again I arranged everything without her knowing... I am getting good at this!!!

Once again I am sorry we have/will be closed but its not every year my gorgeous wife turns 40!!

Normal services will be resumed from the 22nd September!!

No comments: